Full-time IT Technician Position Available Cork, Ireland
Panoptic IT are looking for a skilled IT Technician to join their team of IT Ninjas in Cork. The position is based at our office in Cork City and will involve the following:
- Position: IT Technician
- Location: Cork City
- Available: Immediately
- Providing support to customers via phone, email and remote takeover
- Some work on-site delivering support and installation of new hardware
- Remote Network & Device Management
- Management of Microsoft 365 tenants on behalf of customers
- Tracking all work on our in-house Ticketing system
The job is dynamic and challenging and requires strong logic and troubleshooting skills. The successful candidate will work as part of a team and will need to be well organised, motivated and keen to learn.
Training will be provided, but the ability to learn autonomously and strong research skills are required to resolve complex issues. Patience and strong customer and inter-personal relationship skills are also important for this position.
Remuneration will depend on the level of skill that can be demonstrated in the following areas:
- Windows OS
- Mac OS
- Windows Server
- Microsoft 365
- Networking Skills including IP addressing, DHCP, DNS, Wifi etc.
The applicant would preferably have a full clean driver’s licence and be prepared to travel to sites when required.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and should include both an up to date CV as well as a covering letter of introduction.